Manley CORE Tube Mic Pre, EQ, Compressor & FET Limiter - New Product
The Manley CORE Tube Mic Pre, is a Class A tube based, all-in-one reference channel strip featuring a preamp, EQ, compressor and brick-wall FET limiter. All packed into a streamlined and approachable interface, designed to make achieving great sounds quick and painless.
Manley’s experience and insight working with the industry’s top recording engineers and musicians culminates in the CORE. At this price, there is no other channel-strip with higher headroom or more seductive sound than the CORE. Handcrafted in the USA, built like a tank, built to endure, the epicenter of your recorded art will be the Manley CORE.
Manley CORE Tube Mic Pre Features
MIC & LINE PREAMPLIFIER
The signal enters through Manely's renowned hand-wound MANLEY IRON® input transformer with nickel laminations in a mu-metal can. The tube amplifying stage is the latest implementation of thier famous Class A circuit topology found in the VOXBOX® and Manley Dual Mono & Mono Microphone Preamplifiers. This all-triode vacuum tube circuit runs on a regulated 300 Volt B+ supply yielding huge headroom and relentless output drive capability.
FRONT PANEL CONTROLS:
- 48V Phantom power switch
- 120Hz High Pass Filter switch
- Phase Invert switch
- Input Attenuator (Variable Pad)
- Mic Pre Selectable Gain 40dB or 60dB
- Line Amp Selectable Gain 20dB or 40dB
1/4" DIRECT INPUT
Similar to the DI in the Manley SLAM!®, this all-discrete solid-state circuit with 10 Meg Ohm input impedance is perfect for guitars, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Featuring our successful ELOP® technology also found in our famous Manley VOXBOX®
- Compressor is uniquely before the Mic Preamp making it virtually impossible to clip
- Ratio 3:1
- Continuously variable Attack, Release, and Threshold controls
- Silent Bypass switch
- Low and High Baxandall Shelves (80Hz and 12kHz) with ±12dB range
- Sweepable Midrange Bell EQ (100Hz – 1kHz) or (1kHz – 10kHz) with ±10dB range
- Fast attack FET “brickwall” limiter
- Continuously Variable Threshold and Release controls
- Peak Limit LED indicator
- 10dB range output gain control
- Large illuminated analog display
- 3-way meter-select switch shows Compressor Gain Reduction, Micpre Output Level, and Main Output audio levels.
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- Balanced XLR Mic Input
- Balanced XLR Line Input
- Front Panel Direct Instrument 1/4" Input
- Insert point between Mic Preamp and EQ/Limiter via ¼” TRS jack
- Balanced XLR Direct Output (after Preamp/Compressor section)
- Balanced XLR Main Output
Deluxe CNC-machined 1/4" thick faceplate with inlaid laser-engraved inserts adorn the rigid 2U steel chassis – all locally sourced in Southern California.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£2,514.00 £2,095.00 (ex. vat)
£2,190.00 £1,825.00 (ex. vat)