Mackie ProFX8 MKII - 8 Channel Compact Mixer with Effects and USB
The Mackie ProFX8 MKII mixers features all-new Vita preamps for unmatched sound quality and a no-compromise live mixing toolkit including the all-new, immensely powerful ReadyFX effects engine.
With the all-new preamps and effects engine plus tools like GEQ and USB recording/playback, ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound game.
From every input to every output, ProFXv2 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
Each ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
Built-in USB interface for easily recording your mix or for music playback during the show. We've included easy-to-use Tracktionr recording software so you can get started right away.
Mackie ProFX8 MKII Features
- 4 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 3 stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devices
- 60mm faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4 inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
- Inputs: 4 x XLR, 8 x 1/4" Line, 2 x 1/4" Insert, 1 x Stereo RCA, 2 x 1/4" Aux Return
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Main Out, 2 x XLR Main Out, 1 x 1/4" FX Send, 1 x 1/4" Mon Send, 1 x 1/4" Headphones, 1 x Stereo RCA
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.03%
- Mic to Insert Send (EIN): -125 dBu
- Residual Noise Output: -80 dBu
- Attenuation/Crosstalk: - 90dB
- Inputs Level (Max): +22 dBu
- Output Level (Max): +28 dBu
- Digital Effects (Input): Mono
- Digital Effects (Output): Stereo
- Digital Effects Presets: 16
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Operating Temp: 0° - 40°C
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts
- Height: 3.6" / 91mm
- Width: 11.4" / 290mm
- Depth: 14.1" / 358mm
- Weight: 7.1lb / 3.2kg