Mackie ONYX 1640i - 16-Channel 4-Bus Premium Mixer with Firewire
The Mackie Onyx 1640i is compatable with all major DAWs. The Onyx-i Series opens up a new world of options for anyone interested in computer recording. In addition to an ultra-high quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire recording interface, Onyx-i mixers offer professional analog features like boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps, classic "British-style" Perkins EQ and pre/post assignable aux sends, all of which can be flexibly routed via integrated FireWire.
Onyx-i FireWire Recording Mixers are truly all-purpose, perfect for recording and live sound situations.The familiarity of an analog mixer provides easy setup of EQ, headphone mixes, FX sends and more. But you also gain the power of a simple plug-and-play recording and FX routing to your favorite DAW.
The Mackie Onyx 1640i Features
- 16-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
- Compatible with all major DAWs, including:
- Pro Tools
- Ableton Live
- Final Cut Pro
- 16 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
- 4-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
- Full 16x16 FireWire channel streaming for ultimate DAW integration
- Flexible FireWire routing, including aux sends, groups and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- 6 aux sends with pre/post assignment and solo
- Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
- Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
- Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
- 4-segment metering on every channel
- 4-bus architecture for flexible sub-grouping of channels
- Talkback section for use with internal or external mic
- Rotating I/O pod for desktop or rackmount operation – rack ears included
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC