Mackie MR10S mk3 - 10" Active Studio Subwoofer
The Mackie MR10S mk3 is an active 120W (RMS) studio subwoofer featuring an 10" glass aramid woofer. The MR10S mk3 includes XLR and TRS inputs, TRS outputs and a variable crossover control.
The ability to reveal the character of your music is easily the biggest reason to get professional studio monitors and Mackie MRmk3 monitors are packed with design features to enhance this experience. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
All studio spaces are different and having the right connection types and customizable control over your acoustics is important. Want more bass? Pump up the low end by up to 4dB and feel the difference. Or, boost or cut the highs to get the exact amount of sizzle and shimmer you want. Adding an MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your system only adds to the experience. It not only delivers the chest-pounding punch critical for genres like hip-hop and dance, but also lets your mains focus on what they do best for optimum studio performance.
Mackie MR10S mk3 Features
- Powerful, deep extended bass for your Mackie MRmk3 studio
- Designed for high-output and superior low-frequency performance
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo balanced TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Low-profile, soft-mesh grille cloth delivers a sleek studio look
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£982.80 £819.00 (ex. vat)
£418.00 £348.33 (ex. vat)
£429.00 £357.50 (ex. vat)
£388.00 £323.33 (ex. vat)