Mackie HD1801 - Active 18" Powered Subwoofer 1600W
The Mackie HD1801 is an 18 inch active subwoofer capable of producing 1600W of high-quality output power in an extremely compact design that’s easy to move from gig to gig. By pairing the HD1801 with the Mackie HD1531 full-range loudspeakers you can achieve the ultimate portable, high definition PA system. The HD1801 with its precision tuning is a perfect match for the loudspeakers and is specially designed to alleviate the power-hungry low frequencies from the loudspeakers.
The Mackie HD1801 Subwoofer is the most punchy, chest-pounding subwoofer in its class. The ported, direct-radiating design means it delivers a super-low frequency extension that is smooth and powerful. Class-D Fast Recovery amplification is designed to aid the speaker in recovery when pushed into clipping and results in less distortion when used at high volumes. It makes the HD1801 ultra-efficient, effortlessly delivering massive power to the 18" driver that is custom-designed to handle such demands.
Like all Mackie-built technology, the HD1801 is extremely sturdy and road-worthy. Its circuitry is protected from exposure to high heat levels and the tuning filters and external crossovers are expertly tweaked. Designed to deliver a more natural sound, the enclosure of the HD1801 is made of birch instead of the less durable plastic. Mackie’s HD series offers an extremely professional setup for those looking for a simple, high-output PA system.
Mackie HD1801 Active Subwoofer Features
- 1600W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification
- 800W RMS / 1600W peak power
- 133 dB SPL max output (peak @ 1m)
- 35 Hz to 145 Hz operating range
- 18” high-output woofer with 4” voice coil
- Active electronics provide complete system optimization)
- Symmetrical Linkwitz-Riley crossover (100Hz, 24dB/octave)
- Precision tuning filters for ultra-accurate bass reproduction)
- Phase alignment to perfectly complement Mackie full-range HD loudspeakers)
- Ported, direct-radiating design for maximum punch and low-frequency extension)
- Designed and tuned by Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW))
- Dual XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs for mono or stereo setups)
- Level control and polarity invert switch with LED indicator)
- Signal/limit and thermal LED indicators)
- Integrated protection and limiting circuitry)
- Rugged all-wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood))
- Pole mount receptacle for mounting full range speaker)
- 12 integrated M10 flypoints)
- Compact and lightweight (106 lbs / 48.1 kg)