Mackie HD1501 - 15" Powered HD Subwoofer 1200W
The Mackie HD1501 is a 15" active subwoofer capable of producing 1200W of power and it does so in an extremely compact design that’s easy to move from gig to gig.
The Mackie HD1501 Subwoofer is a perfect match for the top boxes, with a high-pass output specifically designed to alleviate the power-hungry low frequencies from getting to your top boxes, allowing them to do what they do best. The entire system features protective circuitry including peak and RMS limiting, over-excursion and thermal protection to keep those lows pumping at all costs. It’s also a great match for your SRM450v2.
Class-D Fast Recovery amplification makes the HD1501 ultra-efficient, effortlessly delivering massive power to the 15" driver that’s custom-designed to handle the job.
The HD1501 embodies Mackie’s "Built-Like-A-Tank" philosophy and is certifiably road-worthy. First off, the enclosure is built using 15mm birch. Wood is not only more durable than plastic, but delivers a more natural sound.
Mackie HD1501 Active Subwoofer Features
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- 600W RMS / 1200W peak power
- 128 dB SPL max output (peak @ 1m)
- 36 Hz - 145 Hz operating range
- 15" high-output woofer with 3" voice coil
- Active electronics provide complete system optimization
- Symmetrical Linkwitz-Riley crossover (100Hz, 24dB/octave)
- Precision tuning filters for ultra-accurate bass reproduction
- Phase alignment to perfectly complement Mackie full-range loudspeakers
- Ported, direct-radiating design for maximum punch and low-frequency extension
- Designed and tuned by Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW)
- Dual XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs for mono or stereo setups
- Level control and polarity invert switch with LED indicator
- Signal/limit and thermal LED indicators
- Integrated protection and limiting circuitry
- Rugged all-wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- Pole mount receptacle for mounting full-range speaker
- Compact and lightweight (80 lbs / 36.3 kg)