Mackie DL32R (Ex Demo)
The Mackie DL32R delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing housed in a rugged 3U chassis, that's completely controlled wirelessly from your iPad. 32 Onyx+ recallable mic pres are available, 24 on XLR with the last 8 channels on combo connectors. 14 Outputs are also available with all the mixing a routing managed via the Mackie Master Fader software which is available for free through the Mac App Store.
Fully loaderd with DSP, the DL32R offers EQ and dynamics on each channel with modern or vintage processor available depending on the sound you are going for. Direct-to-Drive multi-track recording is included, simply hook it up to you computer or hard drive.
Sub-groups, VCAs, recalling, multiple monitor mixes, 3 stereo effects processors, the MAckie DL32R has it all and will change the way you mix and set up live shows!
This item is Ex-Demo but come in as-new condition, fully boxed and with the normal warranty.
*iPad not included.
Mackie DL32R Features
32-Channel Wireless Digital Mixer
- 32 Onyx+ recallable mic pres with wireless control
- 14 fully-assignable XLR outputs
- Stereo AES digital output
- Total recall of all settings
- 3U rackmount design ready for road or install
- Card slot for Dante expansion card
- Complete control from your iPad
- No set FOH position - mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Supports up to 10 separate iOS devices at once
- Ditch the snake - place the mixer anywhere
Multi-Track Recording & Playback
- 32 x 32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 24 x 24 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control over all direct-to-disk recording/playback functions
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play back intermission music and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual soundcheck
- Amazing recording interface for the studio
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression (32 stereo-linkable input channels and 4 stereo-linkable return channels)
- 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay (14 stereo-linkable aux sends, 6 stereo-linkable matrix busses, 6 stereo-linkable subgroups, Main L/R busses)
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 3 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Modern and Vintage options per processor
Master Fader Control App
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access limiting prevents unwanted adjustments
- Complete offline operation
- Easy and frequent updates via App Store