Mackie DL1608 - 16-Channel Digital Mixer with iPad Control - Lightning versions
The Mackie DL1608 is a professional 16-channel digital mixer that has been designed from the ground up to perfectly integrate with the Apple iPad. Using the ipad either plugged in or wirelessly you can control all aspects of your sound.
The DL1608 features 16 of Mackie's Onyx microphone preamplifiers, high-quality 24bit cirrus logic converters and built-in DSP that is fully controlled using the iPad's intuitive graphic user interface.
The DL1608'd wireless capability allows you to move around your mixing environment to make sure that it sounds good in all corners of the venue as well as being able to go on stage and adjust the monitor mix for the artists. Alternatively if the performers own iPad's you can connect up to 10 devices and control the 6 aux sends to get the monitor mix perfect for all areas of the stage. You can even lock certain functions so that no one else can alter your main mix.
Once the mix is just how you like it and the show is ready to go you can then easily record the performance directly to your iPad from your Mackie DL1608 Digital Mixer.
Please note the Apple iPad is not included. The iPad shown in the images is for example only.
Mackie DL1608 Features:
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 6 stereo-linkable aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
Tons of Built-In Processing
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive modern and vintage plug-ins
- 4-band EQ + HPF, gate and compression on inputs
- 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- 4 mute groups
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control and view groups
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
Total Control from Your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Intuitive Master Fader™ app for all iPad models
- My Fader™ app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
- Multi-touch “Grow and Glow” visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall for fast setup
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
Ready for the Road or Install
- Rugged, compact and “Built-Like-A-Tank”
- PadLock™ feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Locking power connector
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
- 15.5″ x 11.5″ x 3.9″
- 7.9 lbs / 3.6 kg
- Lightning and 30-pin versions available