Mackie CR3 Active Multimedia Monitors
The Mackie CR3 Active Multimedia Monitors are a compact and portable solution for providing audio playback in home and studio environments for multimedia work such as mixing music or doing sound for film. The pair consists of one passive un-powered speaker and one Class AB amplifier powered speaker that connect with an included 6' stereo cable.
The CR3 monitors use 3" polypropylene-coated woofers and a rear port tube for the low end and 0.75" silk dome tweeters for the highs to deliver a frequency response of 80 to 20,000 Hz with a maximum SPL of 97 dB.
Stock due mid-June 2016
Mackie CR3 Features:
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
Mackie CR3 Specifications:
- Balanced Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Unbalanced Input: RCA
- Input Impedance: 20K ohm Balanced / 10K ohm Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20KHz
- Driver: 3" Polypropylene-Coated Woofer
- Tweeter: 0.75" Ferrofluid-Cooled Silk-Dome
- Power: 50 Watt
- Height: 8.2"
- Width: 5.5"
- Depth: 6.2"
- Weight (Pair): 4.1Kg
- 2 x Isolation Pads
- 1/8" Jack RCA Cable
- 1/8" Jack Aux Cable
- Speaker to Speaker Cable