The M-Audio M3-8 Active Studio Monitors offer a three-way monitoring set up in a two-way footprint.
M-Audio's M3-8 monitors feature a space-saving design, combining a 1" silk dome tweeter with a 5" woven Kevlar mid-frequency driver. There's also an 8" Kevlar low-frequency driver with rear port for an intuitive bass response.
The M3-8 active studio monitors are housed in real wood chassis, optimised for internal bracing. The inline mid and high drivers offer a greater stereo image than conventional three-way speakers.
Each speaker has connections for XLR and 1/4" balanced jack inputs, as well as an RCA unbalanced input. Controls for power and volume are also located on the rear of each speaker, with 3-band EQs that can be bypassed, and an additional switchable low-cut filter.
The main features of the M-Audio M3-8 Active Studio Monitors include:
- Three-way fidelity in a compact two-way footprint
- Real wood baffle; optimized internal bracing
- Inline mid & high drivers offer superior imaging
- 8” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver
- 5” woven Kevlar mid-frequency driver
- 1” silk dome tweeter with integrated waveguide
- Tri-amp Class A/B power, 220 Watts total
- XLR and 1/4” balanced ins & RCA unbalanced in
- 3-band EQ with bypass; switchable low-cut filter
- Rear-mounted volume and power control
- Additional Information
Manufacturer M-Audio SKU SMAUM38 Model M38 GTIN 0694318014738