M-Audio M-Track Quad
The M-Audio M-Track Quad USB Audio and MIDI Interface is the flagship model of the M-Track range, offering four XLR/jack combo inputs, bundled with great music-making software.
The M-Audio M-Track Quad is an all-in-one solution for audio and MIDI recording, offering four mic/line XLR and jack combination inputs, all with Phantom Power. The front panel is equipped with gain controls for each input and switches for choosing the input type and turning on Phantom Power. Low latency monitoring is possible thanks to the on-board headphone output, with source select and monitor mix controls for blending the direct signal with playback.
On the rear of the unit are three USB ouputs for connecting the Quad to a PC or Mac and using it as a powered USB hub for additional hardware. There are MIDI connections as well as audio outputs for monitoring. The Quad is powered by the included power supply.
The M-Track Quad comes with Ignite by Air and Avid Pro Tools LE softwares, including an iLok USB authorisation, which is ideal for getting started making music straight out of the box.
The main features of the M-Audio M-Track Quad USB Audio and MIDI Interface include:
- 24-bit / 96 kHz audio resolution
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 4 x XLR/jack combo inputs accommodate any source
- Selectable Phantom Power and line input switching
- 4 x TRS 1/4” inserts
- MIDI in and out
- 4 x 1/4” balanced monitor outputs (1 & 2 with volume level, 3 & 4 with fixed volume)
- Headphone out with independent level control
- Power supply included
- A USB 2.0 connection with three USB outputs for using the Quad as a powered USB hub
- Includes Ignite by AIR and Avid Pro Tools Express (with iLok USB key for authorisation) for music production