M-Audio M-Track Plus II - Two-Channel USB Audio/MIDI Interface
The M-Audio M-Track Plus II is a two-input USB audio and MIDI interface offering zero-latency audio monitoring and professional music production software.
The M-Audio M-Track Plus has two XLR and jack inputs, which can be recorded separately or simultaneously. Each input has a gain level control and Phantom Power, with the jack inputs being Hi-Z for directly recording guitars.
The M-Track Plus' small size, and being USB-bus powered, makes it ideal for both desktop and mobile recording. There are balanced 1/4" jack line outputs for connecting to studio monitors and a built-in headphone output for direct monitoring. Surprisingly for a unit of this size, there are S/PDIF input and output connections, while the MIDI I/O adds greater music-making possibilities.
The M-Track Plus is bundled with Ignite by Air and Avid Pro Tools Express software for professional music making. There's even an iLok USB key included, which is needed to authorise Pro Tools, which usually costs over £35.
The main features of the M-Audio M-Track Plus USB Audio & MIDI Interface include:
- Incredibly portable and durable design
- 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio processing
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 2 x XLR mic inputs with selectable phantom power
- 2 x Balanced 1/4” line inputs with guitar-level switching
- 2 x TRS 1/4” inserts
- MIDI in and out
- Balanced 1/4” main outputs with level control
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB powered for ultra-mobility
- S/PDIF coaxial digital in/out
- Includes Ignite by AIR and Avid Pro Tools Express (with iLok USB key for authorisation) for music production