M-Audio M-Track Eight
The M-Audio M-Track Eight is an eight-input USB audio interface which enables you to record large bands or an entire drum set with pro-audio components thanks to its large amount of connections.
The M-Audio M-Track Eight features 8 XLR combo-jack inputs, 2 of which are located on the front of the unit and can be switched to allow instrument-level signals, so you can plug your guitar or bass directly into the M-Track Eight. The remaining 6 inputs are located on the rear and can accept microphones and other Lo-Z sources. Two phantom power switches toggle phantom power on channels (1-4, 5-8). All eight inputs can be monitored using M-Audio's ultra-low latency either through the speakers or via headphones.
M-Track Eight connects to your computer via USB 2.0 and easily integrates with your studio thanks to it's standard 1U 19" rack size. Cubase 7 LE is included.
M-Audio M-Track Eight Features:
- 8-channel USB audio interface
- 8 XLR+1/4″ combo inputs with individual metering
- Pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- High-headroom inputs with Octane Preamp Technology
- Dedicated line-input circuitry for clean, professional recordings
- 2 front-panel instrument inputs for easy access
- Selectable phantom power (Channels 1-4; 5-8) for using condenser microphones
- Dual headphone outs with selectable source for custom mixes and monitoring
- 8 balanced 1/4″ outputs and dedicated control room output
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- Standard 1U 19" rack size with durable metal construction
- Includes Cubase 7 LE for out-of-the-box music creation and up to 8 channels of simultaneous audio recording
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1
- OSx: 10.7.5 and higher