M-Audio Delta Bolt - Professional 12-Channel Interface
Recognizing the need for a high-quality audio interface that works with the super-fast Thunderbolt connection, M-Audio’s Deltabolt 1212 provides absolutely pristine audio recording quality by virtue of its proprietary Octane-X mic preamps. Deltabolt 1212’s superior preamps mean that recordings and bi-directional data transfers processed through the Delta Bolt 1212 have far better sound quality than previous audio interfaces, an invaluable benefit for users to whom ultimate audio quality is paramount.
Deltabolt’s output DACs are 32-bit, giving Deltabolt another sonic advantage—the ability to operate at 32-bit/192kHz through the Thunderbolt link, compared to conventional competitive units that are limited to 24-bit/96kHz.
M-Audio Deltabolt 1212 features:
- Software control panel with iOS remote control over each submix
- Full duplex 12-input and 12-output simultaneous recording in a compact desktop form factor
- Headphone output with audio control panel for custom mixes and monitoring
- 2 inputs with selectable line/instrument inputs when using the Octane-X preamps
- 8 channels in and 8 channels out with DB-25 connectors for the ultimate flexibility in tailoring to your studio
M-Audio Deltabolt 1212 Specifications:
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 3 x 1/4" Jack,
- Additional Connections: DB-25 (In/Out)
- Audio Resolution: 32-bit / 192 kHz
- Pre-Amps: Octane-X Microphone Pre-Amps
- Channels: 12