M-Audio BX6 Carbon
The M-Audio BX6 Carbon is the latest addition to the extremely popular BX6 range by M-Audio. The BX6 Carbon is equipped with a 6" Kevlar low-frequency driver and a 1.25" natural silk dome tweeter and together they deliver a flat frequency response with enhanced stereo imaging and increased clarity which enables you to complete authentic mixing in a compact space-saving design.
Each M-Audio BX6 Carbon is bi-amplified by 130 watts of Class A/B amplification meaning high power with less noise that can handle today's modern music with ease. On the rear panel of the M-Audio BX6 Carbon are a TRS input, XLR input and an acoustic switch which helps provide the optimal settings for any acoustic conditions.
- Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- LF Driver: 6-inch (153mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround. Magnetically shielded.
- HF Driver: 1.25-inch (32mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 70 W
- HF Amplifier Power: 60 W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB typical A-weighted
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x XLR balanced input connector
- 1 x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 KO balanced, 10 KO unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse.
- Indicator: Power on/off indicator on rear panel
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 115 V ~50/60 Hz, 230 V ~50/60 Hz, or 100 V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Dimension (height x width x depth): 12.5”x 8.4” x 9.8” (318mm x 213mm x 249mm)
- Weight (without packing): 16lbs, 7.5 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer M-Audio SKU SMAUBX6CARBON Model BX6 Carbon GTIN 0694318015636