Lynx LT-USB Aurora USB Expansion Card
The Lynx LT-USB is an LT-Slot expansion card for the Aurora 8 & 16 converters which enables digital output to both Mac and PC via USB 2.0 port.
The Lynx LT-USB is capable of 16 input and output channels at 96khz and 8 input and output channels at 192khz. The LT-USB is controlled by the Aurora Remote Control application included with the LT-USB and virtually eliminates USB bus jitter by utilizing the Lynx SynchroLock technology.
Lynx LT-USB Aurora USB Expansion Card Features:
- One USB Device port, using USB 2.0 protocol
- Class compliant USB Audio 2.0 high speed card
- Field upgradable over USB
- Supports 16 I/O channels at 96 kHz (Aurora 16), 8 I/O channels at 192 kHz (Aurora 8). All bidirectional.
- Compatible with Macintosh OS X 10.6.4 and up
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7, 32 and 64 bit drivers
- Utilizes Lynx Studio Technology’s proprietary SynchroLock™ technology to virtually eliminate USB bus jitter when slaving Aurora to USB
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Controlled from the Aurora Remote Control (ARC) application that ships with LT-USB
- US Suggested Retail Price $395. RoHS compliant
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
- Specifications subject to change without notice