Lynx Hilo - 2 Channel AD/DA Converter
The Lynx Hilo is a high quality AD/DA converter featuring two channels of mastering quality analog to digital conversion, up to six channels of digital to analog conversion, a secondary monitor output, and a world class independent headphone amplifier. The Lynx Hilo offers transparent and flexible conversion and is recommended for mastering but can be used in all applications where high quality conversion is needed via USB.
The Lynx Hilo is fully future proofed thanks to its LT-Slot which let's you upgrade the USB connectivity to other methods in the future such as Thunderbolt.
Lynx Hilo - 2 Channel AD/DA Converter Features:
- Hilo is a 4 in one unit – A/D converter, D/A converter, Monitor Controller with a dedicated D/A converter and a Headphone amplifier with a dedicated D/A converter.
- There are three unique sets of analog outputs: main analog output, monitor output (with analog volume) and headphone output (with analog volume)
- The flexible digital I/O section offers the choice of AES/EBU, SPDIF by coax or TOSLINK optical, or ADAT formats
- The innovative design of the analog stage and converter topology allow ultra low noise and distortion specifications
- A 480 x 272 pixel LCD touch screen for operation and monitoring
- A 32 channel internal mixer in the updatable FPGA
- 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs plus 32 channels possible via LSlot.
- AC powered with Battery operation available
- Open ended software for future measurement, metering, diagnostic and personalization features using the touch screen LCD.
- Size - 8.50” wide x 3.25” tall x 10.00” deep (half rack, two spaces)
- Weight: 6.75 pounds