Lynx Aurora 8 LT-TB - 8 Channel ADDA Convertor with Thunderbolt Card Bundle
The Lynx Studio Technology Aurora 8 is a high quality 8 channel 192khz analog to digital and digital to analog converter with front panel control for setting sample rate and routing options. The Aurora 8 can also be used as an audio interface when coupled with the LT-TB L-Slot interface which is included in this bundle.
LT-TB is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers via a thunderbolt port and can be daisy chained with other Aurora converters. Thunderbolt is 2x faster than USB 3.0 ports resulting in unparalleled audio performance!
Lynx Aurora 8 Specifications:
- Simultaneous 8 Channel Analog I/O and 8 Channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A Conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- On-board 16 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
- Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
- Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
- RoHS compliant
|Model||Lynx Aurora 8 LT-TB Card Bundle|