Lynx Aurora 8 LT-HD - 8 Channel ADDA Convertor with Pro Tools LT-HD Card Bundle
The Lynx Studio Technology Aurora 8 is a high quality 8 channel 192khz analog to digital and digital to analog converter with front panel control for setting sample rate and routing options. The Aurora 8 can also be integrated with a pro tools HD system via the included LT-HD L-Slot card.
The Lynx Aurora 8 is connected directly to your HD Core or Accel Core, HDX or Native card via standard digilink cables to emulate the interface characteristics of the Avid HD I/O converter, allowing seamless operation with Avid systems including HDX and HD Native.
This is a truly plug and play system. LT-HD’s hardware and on-board software streamline installation and set-up, bringing Aurora audio quality and channel count to the ProTools system. LT-HD provides signal latency identical to that of the Avid converter for accurate delay compensation within ProTools - no manual delay adjustments are required.
Lynx Aurora 8 Specifications:
- Simultaneous 8 Channel Analog I/O and 8 Channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A Conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- On-board 16 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
- Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
- Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
- RoHS compliant
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Lynx SKU SLYNAURORA8HD Model AURORA8LT-HD GTIN 0690534000180