Lynx Aurora 16 LT-TB - 16 Channel ADDA Converter with Thunderbolt Card Card Bundle
The Lynx Studio Technology Aurora 16 is a high quality 16 channel 192khz analog to digital and digital to analog converter with front panel control for setting sample rate and routing options. The Aurora 16 can also be used as an audio interface when coupled with the LT-TB L-Slot interface which is included in this bundle.
LT-TB is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers via a thunderbolt port and can be daisy chained with other Aurora converters. Thunderbolt is 2x faster than USB 3.0 ports resulting in unparalleled audio performance!
Lynx Aurora 16 Specifications:
- Simultaneous 16 Channel Analog I/O and 16 Channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A Conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- On-board 16 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
- Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
- Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
- RoHS compliant
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Lynx SKU SLYNAURORA16TB Model Lynx Aurora 16 LT-TB Bundle GTIN No