Lynx Aurora 16 LT-HD - 16 Channel ADDA Converter with Pro Tools LT-HD Card Bundle
The Lynx Studio Technology Aurora 16 is a high quality 16 channel 192khz analog to digital and digital to analog converter with front panel control for setting sample rate and routing options. The Aurora 16 can also be integrated with a pro tools HD system via the included LT-HD L-Slot card.
The Lynx Aurora 16 is connected directly to your HD Core or Accel Core, HDX or Native card via standard digilink cables to emulate the interface characteristics of the Avid HD I/O converter, allowing seamless operation with Avid systems including HDX and HD Native.
This is a truly plug and play system. LT-HD’s hardware and on-board software streamline installation and set-up, bringing Aurora audio quality and channel count to the ProTools system. LT-HD provides signal latency identical to that of the Avid converter for accurate delay compensation within ProTools - no manual delay adjustments are required.
Lynx Aurora 16 Specifications:
- Simultaneous 16 Channel Analog I/O and 16 Channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A Conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- On-board 16 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
- Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
- Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
- RoHS compliant
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Lynx SKU SLYNAURORA16HD Model Lynx Aurora 16 LT-HD GTIN N/A