Little Labs Monotor
The Little Labs Monotor is a small compact headphone amp with multiple inputs and outputs so you and your team can list and monitor your audio clearly and efficiently. With 1/4" jack and mini jack output you will have no problem using any wired headphones with this device.
- Dual 1/4” AND 3.5mm separately amplified headphone jacks, for no, “where’s that adapter” hook up and partner monitoring.
- Extensive mono monitoring capability: left plus right, left, right, and even left minus right, for phase check and digital compressed audio file artifact analysis.
- Minimal audiophile (almost completely passive) zen circuit path using a single, truly state of the art active stage per headphone output (0.5Ω independently verified output impedance, beware of false .04 ohm output impedance claims).
- Internal state of the art super low noise linear voltage regulation, providing audiophile full current/voltage (unlike USB wimp powered headphone amps).
- Stereo mini aux input for talkback communication or easy portable player hookup.
- High gain, low noise, for very high spl monitoring, even with high impedance headphones.
- XLR/TRS combo jack inputs in parallel with TRS jacks for easy in-line monitoring hook up.
- Quality stepped volume attenuator with internal bypass for remote volume control capability.
- Rack-mountable: Up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space.
- Made in the USA.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Little Labs SKU SLLAMONOTOR Model LLMONOTOR GTIN NA
£426.00 (inc. vat) £355.00 (ex. vat)
£252.00 (inc. vat) £210.00 (ex. vat)
£600.00 (inc. vat) £500.00 (ex. vat)
£69.00 (inc. vat) £57.50 (ex. vat)