Little Labs LMNO Pre
With so many new microphone pre-amplifiers using some new, but mostly vintage design philosophy, the Little Labs LMNO Pre has done what Little Labs does best, designed a totally new microphone preamplifier, which not only sounds fantastic but gives a degree of control over the sound allowing you to capture sound unlike any microphone preamplifier before.
Little Labs LMNO Pre Features
- A fully discrete gain stage with up to 74dB of clean, quiet, gain with a maximum level out of 31dB.
- A completely differential circuit topology from input to output.
- Low frequency resonance control (utilizing a unique polystyrene capacitor passive circuit topology) allowing a controlled resonance creating (amongst other things) a tune-able proximity effect without being in close proximity of the microphone.
- Selectable fully variable phase alignment (the same circuit topology as the award winning Little Labs IBP phase alignment tool).
- Phase alignment insert, allowing you to use the phase alignment control separately at line level.
- Front panel direct injection system utilizing its own custom transformer, with two inputs, one passive for use with active instruments, and one active for passive pickups.
- Rear panel external mic input transformer connector allowing optional external mic input transformer to be selected by the user for special applications.
- Switch selectable post output transformer output level trim, allowing controlled transformer saturation without overloading post microphone preamplifier devices.
- Output transformer front panel bypass switch.
- Front panel and rear panel mic in XLRs with a front panel selector switch.
- And...the more common microphone preamplifier features, phantom, pad, polarity etc.
|Model||Little Labs LMNO Pre|