Lexicon MX300 Multi Effects Processor
Lexicon has packed a significant portion of the MX400's feature set into the ultra-affordable MX300. All parameters of every reverb, delay, and dynamic effect are available inside any PC VST- or Macintosh AU-compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX300 with a USB cable and control automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in.
You get the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide without bogging down your computer's CPU with the extreme demands of reverb plug-ins. The MX300 boasts a full arsenal of voice and instrument-enhancing effects including 16 Lexicon reverbs, seven delays, genuine dbx compression and de-essing, and modulated effects that will make any performance sound better. The MX300 is also ultra-easy to use in demanding live sound situations. You can program a whole night of presets, and dial them up quickly with the dedicated program select knob and bright LED display.
Lexicon MX300 Stereo Reverb Features
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays and modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Intuitive navigation/editing with large LCD screen, Page/Select Wheel,
- 3 top-level parameter controls plus Exit, Tempo and Bypass selectors
- Five effect routing options
- 99 Factory/99 User programs
- USB "Hardware Plug-in" feature with VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- S/PDIF digital input/output
- 24-bit/48k-44.1kHz sample rates