Lexicon I-Onix U22 - 2x2 USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio (Used)
The Lexicon IONIX U22 is a USB 2.0 Audio Interface that features 2 high quality DBX microphone pre-amplifiers and 1 DBX instrument input that delivery professional sound quality. The IONIX U22 has two TRS balance line outputs for connecting to speakers on the rear as well as MIDI in and MIDI out.
NEW DRIVERS FOR MAC OSX YOSEMITE & EL CAPITAN
The IONIX U22 has been elegantly designed so that it can fit in the logical place to have your audio interface, on your desk in between your keyboard and computer screen. The instrument input and headphone outputs are located on the sides of the interface so that you can keep your desk free of clutter and cables.
These units have been used once by our hire department and picked up a couple of scratches/blemishes when being transported. They work 100% and are tested.
Lexicon IONIX U22 Features
- USB 2.0 connection to DAW (up to 480 Mbps)
- 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rates (24 bit)
- Analog XLR-1/4 inch combi-jack inputs
- Analog 1/4 TRS (Stereo Main) outputs
- DBX high voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all analog mic/line inputs
- 48V Phantom power for each input pair
- Input signal metering via 8 LED's per channel
- Signal mixing and stereo bus signal metering
- 1/4 inch high output headphone connections
- MIDI in/out
- Zero latency monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Supports Windows and Mac platforms