Lavry Engineering announces the release of the new LavryBlack MP10 stereo Microphone Preamplifier. As with all of Lavry Engineering's products, the MP10 embodies Dan Lavry's design philosophy of sonic transparency. With features like wide range digitally controlled analog gain circuitry, impedance switch, and balanced or unbalanced outputs, the MP10 offers flexibility and ease of integration into both home and studio recording environments.
Precise gain settings from 20 to 75 dB's give the MP10 enough range to easily accommodate low output Ribbon microphones, or feed unbalanced "-10dBV" inputs using high output condenser microphones without loss of signal quality. The sonic performance rivals or exceeds that of much more expensive units, and is extremely consistent over the entire gain range. Accurate matching of the two channels also makes the MP10 ideal for true stereo recording applications.
Lavry Engineering MP10 features
- Ultra-low distortion and noise
- Transformerless input and output
- Wide Gain range of 20-75 dB in 1 dB steps with numeric digital display
- High/Low z switch optimizes input for Ribbon or Condenser & Dynamic Mic's
- Balanced/Unbalanced Output switch
- Rear panel switch status displayed on front panel during start-up
- Large detailed LED level meters with 42 dB range
- Triple regulated Phantom power, selectable per channel
The housing is a "half-rack" enclosure with its own power supply, which operates on a wide range of AC power inputs from 90 to 264VAC at line frequencies of 40-63Hz.
An optional LavryBlack Rack Mount is available to mount two LavryBlack units side-by-side in a 19" 1U space.