Klotz & Neutrik 3M Pro 8 Way Loom Mono Jack to Jack Made with NP2X Jacks
Professional 3 meter 8-way loom made with Klotz PolyFLEX PF15Y08 cable and Neutrik NP2X-BAG mono jack to mono jack connectors. Numbering of each cable enables quick identification.
Klotz Multicore PolyFLEX PF15Y08 Cable
The Klotz PolyFLEX PF15Y offers outstanding mechanical flexibility and is thus ideal for mobile stage use. Each pair jacket is numbered for quick and easy identification.
- Conductor: stranded bare copper, 19 x 0.10 mm
- Cross Section: 0.15 mm2
- Insulation: PE, blue & transparent
- Core Arrangement: 2 cores twisted to a pair
- Pair Shielding: bare copper spiral shield
- Pair Jacket: PVC, grey, numbered
- Cable Stranding: n pairs twisted in layers
- Taping: Polyester-fleece
- Overall Jacket: PVC, Matt
- Min. Bending Radius: 5 x overall diameter
- Working Temperature: -20C / +70C
- Conductor Resistance: 135 ohm/km
- Shield Resistance: 30 ohm/km
- Cond/Cond. 80 pF/m
- Cond/Shield 140 pF/m
- Crosstalk Attenuation: > 100dB (15kHz)
- Insulation Resistance: > 5 GOhm x km
Neutrik NP2X-BAG Jack Connector
Each end of this cable features 8 mono Neutrik NP3X-BAG 1/4" jack connectors featuring a black shell with nickel contacts.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88 mm jack pitch).
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Klotz & Neutrik SKU SCAB8WAYMJJHI3MWEB Model CAB8WAYMJJHI3M GTIN NA