Klotz & Neutrik 1M Pro 8 Way Loom DType to Female XLR
Professional 1 meter 8-way DB25 to female XLR loom made with Klotz PolyFLEX PF15Y08 cable, Industry standard Neutrik NC3FXX-BAG XLR connectors and a high density DB25 connector.
Until November 2016, the majority of our analogue 8-way Klotz and Neutrik Looms will be using Klotz Polystar (PS15P08) multicore cable, as opposed to the PF15Y08 detailed below. Contact us on 0151 236 7800 if you have any other specific requirements in the meantime.
Klotz Multicore PolyFLEX PF15Y08 Cable
The Klotz PolyFLEX PF15Y offers outstanding mechanical flexibility and is thus ideal for mobile stage use.
- Conductor: stranded bare copper, 19 x 0.10 mm
- Cross Section: 0.15 mm2
- Insulation: PE, blue & transparent
- Core Arrangement: 2 cores twisted to a pair
- Pair Shielding: bare copper spiral shield
- Pair Jacket: PVC, grey, numbered
- Cable Stranding: n pairs twisted in layers
- Taping: Polyester-fleece
- Overall Jacket: PVC, Matt
- Min. Bending Radius: 5 x overall diameter
- Working Temperature: -20C / +70C
- Conductor Resistance: 135 ohm/km
- Shield Resistance: 30 ohm/km
- Cond/Cond. 80 pF/m
- Cond/Shield 140 pF/m
- Crosstalk Attenuation: > 100dB (15kHz)
- Insulation Resistance: > 5 GOhm x km
All our DB25 Connectors are wired to Tascam standard. If you require a pinout specific to your equipment please do not hesitate to contact our service department or call us to discuss your requirements further.
Neutrik NC3FXX-BAG - X-Series Female XLR Plug Black Finish
The Neutrik NC3FXX-BAG is a 3 pole female XLR cable connector with black metal housing and silver contacts.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Neutrik NC3FXX-BAG Features
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
|Manufacturer||Klotz & Neutrik|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£72.00 £60.00 (ex. vat)
£60.00 £50.00 (ex. vat)
£66.00 £55.00 (ex. vat)
£54.00 £45.00 (ex. vat)