Pro Mini Jack to Dual Phono L&R
The Klotz & Neutrik Pro Mini Jack to Dual Mono Phono cable is professionally wired with Klotz IT204 Unbalanced Stereo Patch Cable, Neutrik NYS231 Gold contact mini jack and Neutrik NYS gold plated phono RCA connectors. Ideal for referencing from portable media devices in the studio and connecting various devices such as laptops and smartphones on stage.
Klotz IT204 unbalanced cable is the right choice when mechanical loads are minimal, e.g. rack internal wiring of Line-Level devices. Shielded by a very dense copper spiral shield it can be used to strong fields of interference.
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper, 7 x 0.20 mm
- Cross Section: 0.22 mm²
- Insulation: PE
- Shielding: Bare copper spiral shield
- Outer Jacket: PVC, matt
- Overall Diameter: 4.0 mm
- Min. Bending Radius: 20 mm
- Working Temperature: -20 °C / +70 °C
- Conductor Resistance: < 85 Ω/km
- Capacitance: 130 pF/m
- Insulation Resistance: > 1 GΩ x km
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Klotz & Neutrik SKU SCABMINJ2PHON1M5A Model No GTIN No