Klotz LSCF440SW - 4 x 4mm
The Klotz LSCF440SW is a high-performance speaker multicore designed for connecting stationary and mobile multipath speaker systems. This cable has 4 x 4 mm2 cores. When used with normal speaker multipin connectors, they shorten setup times and avoid the danger of incorrect cabling.
KLOTZ speaker multicores feature sophisticated core stranding technique and PVC outer jackets for maximum flexibility.Cables with polyurethane (PUR) jackets should be selected for uses involving high mechanical strain since they are extremely rugged, abrasion-resistant and flexible under extremely low temperatures and have outstanding winding characteristics.
This cable is priced per meter.
- Cores: 4 x 4 mm2
- Conductor: 224 x 0.15mm
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper
- Insulation: PVC, colour-coded
- Cable Stranding: Cores stranded around a central filler
- Min. Bending Radius: 5 x overall diameter
- Test Voltage (50 Hz, 1 min): 2000 V
- Max. Operating Voltage: 300 V
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Klotz & Neutrik SKU RKLOLSCF440SW Model LSCF440SW GTIN NA
£3.60 (inc. vat) £3.00 (ex. vat)