Keith McMillen Softstep 2 - Advanced Programmable Pedal Controller
The Keith McMillen Softstep 2 is a revolutionary new MIDI foot controller that features 10 pads each equipped with Smart Sensor Technology. Each pad can send 6 different messages in 3 dimensions for an unparalleled level of control.
The Softstep 2 is used by a variety of different musicians from guitarists wanting to control their digital pre-amps and using the 3 dimensions of control to manipulate effects such as Wah. On the other side of the spectrum synth artists are also using the Softstep 2 to modulate their sounds in ways not normally possible.
Despite being so feature rich the Keith McMillen Softstep 2 is compact, lightweight and will fit into most musicians gig bags.
Keith McMillen SoftStep 2 Specifications:
- Included: SoftStep MIDI Foot Controller, USB cable (USB A to B, 5 m), 1/4" to 1/8" plug adapter (for pedal)
- Dimensions: Width: 17.7" / 450 mm, Depth: 4.1" / 105 mm, Height: 0.94" / 24 mm
- Weight: 1.3 lbs / 0.59 kg
- Power: The SoftStep can be powered via the main USB port or the Expander port. It should never be powered from both ports at the same time — this may result in damage to the hardware.
- Voltage: +5V
- Power Draw: SoftStep 1 = 105mA, SoftStep 2 = 140mA (approx)
- Mac OS: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or greater, Mac OS 10.5 or later, 100 MB free hard disk space
- Windows: Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 8 (we do not support Windows Vista), Intel Core 2 processor or greater, 100 MB free hard disk space
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Keith McMillen SKU SKEISOFTSTEP Model Keith McMillen Softstep 2 GTIN N/A