Kaotica Eyeball - Acoustic Treatment Vocal Microphone Isolation
The Kaotica Eyeball is a tool that is designed to take the room out of the equation when recording vocals. The Eyeball allows you to record vocal tracks in any acoustic environment thanks to its unique spherical, foam design with a built-in pop shield and the ability to be used with most large diaphragm condenser microphones with a diameter of between 3.8cm and 7cm.
By isolating and channeling sound, the Eyeball is able to accurately capture the pure vocal tone while greatly reducing room reflections and ambient noise. Designed for all vocal/voice-over applications either as standalone, mobile, or in conjunction with treated spaces.
Kaotica Eyeball Features:
- Record Anywhere: In your closet or a cave
- Flame Retardant: No tears! Smoke and choke around the Eyeball freely
- No Stand, No Shock Mount, No Hassel: Works with what you have: a microphone- Won’t tip over and knock you out
- Works with most Vocal Microphones: Bring out the best in your mic
- Weightless: Don’t throw your back out! It weighs less than your microphone
- Durable: Dent resistant, won’t rust, Never needs Duct-Tape
- A Practical Sound booth solution
- Integrated pop filter: Spit all you want, only your voice reaches the microphone
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kaotica SKU SKAOEYEBALL Model EYEBALL GTIN NA