K&M 21430 Mobile Overhead Stand
The K&M 21430 is a mobile overhead heavy steel microphone stand for studio or stage. 10 kg cast metal base, low centre of gravity for high level safety with 3 lockable castor wheels. Rod combination extends to over 2 m with additional locking mechanism.
Extendable boom arm with a 3 kg counterweight and 5/8" connecting thread. Additional mini boom arm with 5/8"- and 3/8"- connecting thread, fully adjustable regardless of the position of the main boom arm, e.g. to use with studio microphones.
K&M 21430 Mobile Overhead Stand Specifications:
- Base diameter: 660 mm
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 1,100 to 2,000 mm
- Height: from 1,340 to 2,200 mm
- Height adjustment: clamping element with locking screw
- Leg construction: cast-iron base
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: heavy die-cast base with low centre of gravity for high level safety; 3 lockable castor wheels; extendable boom arm with a 3 kg counterweight; additional mini boom arm with 5/8"- and 3/8" thread and length of 245 mm
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 17.42 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer K&M SKU SK&M21430 Model 21430-500-55 GTIN 4016842816675