The Josephson C716 is an omnidirectional microphone the features a dual diaphragm capsule that's optimized for cardioid making it ideal for adding a warm vocal or instrument tone to your recordings.
The C716 has a cardioid version of the large dual-diaphragm capsule used in Josephson’s C700 series, with a 5 micron evaporated gold diaphragm. The head grille uses Josephson’s patent-pending hard metal foam structure welded to the housing tube, instead of wire mesh or perforated metal. No other structure is needed, so internal reflections are randomised for clean, detailed sound pickup. The entire housing, circuit board, capsule and all its internal parts are made by Josephson in the USA. The microphone features a hard matte black chrome finish for durability in studio use.
UK only. We are unable to ship this out of territory.
- Transducer Type: Pressure-gradient condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB ref 1V/Pa (26 mV/Pa)
- Equivalent noise level: <15 dB SPL, A weighted rms
- Overload sound level: 136 dB SPL
- Power supply: P48 phantom, 5 mA
- Diameter: 63 mm (100 mm wide at yoke), length 261 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Josephson SKU SJOSC716 Model C716 GTIN NA
£390.00 (inc. vat) £325.00 (ex. vat)
£2,000.00 (inc. vat) £1,666.67 (ex. vat)
£159.00 (inc. vat) £132.50 (ex. vat)
£79.99 (inc. vat) £66.66 (ex. vat)