The Josephson C715 is a professional microphone that uses a unique single large diaphragm capsule with an adjustable vent allowing cardioid or omni operation. This microphone also features a patent-pending metal foam housing for minimum acoustic coloration due to the elimination of many internal reflecting surfaces.
The C715 features the new single-sided capsule with a 5 micron evaporated gold diaphragm. The backplate has an adjustable vent, reached through an opening in the back of the grille, that allows the mic to be adjusted from cardioid to omni. The single diaphragm capsule has a particularly smooth sound, usable for many studio applications where some conventional dual diaphragm mics are too harsh or bright.
UK only. We are unable to ship this out of territory.
- Transducer type: Pressure-gradient condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Variable cardioid/omni directional
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -55 dB ref 1V/Pa (1.8 mV/Pa)
- Equivalent noise level: <19 dB SPL, A weighted rms
- Overload sound level: 140 dB SPL
- Power supply: P48 phantom, 2 mA
- Diameter: 63 mm (100 mm wide at yoke), length 261 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Josephson SKU SJOSC715 Model C715 GTIN NA
£370.00 (inc. vat) £308.33 (ex. vat)
£109.00 (inc. vat) £90.83 (ex. vat)
£4,170.00 (inc. vat) £3,475.00 (ex. vat)
£1,008.00 (inc. vat) £840.00 (ex. vat)