The Josephson C617SET is two Omni-directional microphone that are the second generation of Josephson's high voltage metal diaphragm omnidirectional microphone range. This microphone is suitable for the most critical sound recording and measurement applications. It operates from standard 48V phantom power yet provides full 200 volt polarize potential for a lab grade standard “half inch” microphone capsule.
For music recording, the Josephson balanced symmetrical circuitry together with a submicron thickness metal diaphragm capsule translate to the purest, most open sound possible. Pickup of sound pressure alone results in no proximity effect, low sensitivity to wind noise, and phase accuracy that cannot be obtained with directional microphones.
UK only. We are unable to ship this out of territory.
- Polar pattern: Omni
- Frequency range: 10 Hz – 20 kHz ±1 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 14 dB SPL, A-weighted
- Sensitivity: 66 mV/Pa (-24 dB ref 1V/Pa)
- Gain: 2.5 dB (balanced symmetrical direct coupled output)
- Maximum output level: +7dBV for <1% THD, 1kΩ load (127 dB SPL)
- Output impedance: 50Ω (minimum load impedance 1kΩ)
- Capsule polarization: 200V
- Dimensions: 21mm dia, 165mm long (with capsule)
- Weight: 110g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Josephson SKU SJOSC617SET Model C617SET GTIN NA
£110.40 (inc. vat) £92.00 (ex. vat)
£4,170.00 (inc. vat) £3,475.00 (ex. vat)
£7,200.00 (inc. vat) £6,000.00 (ex. vat)
£1,008.00 (inc. vat) £840.00 (ex. vat)