The Josephson C550H microphone is a well built, stable and great value measurment microphone. This microphone provides general audio measurements between 20 Hz and 20 kHz. The 6mm condenser capsule has a permanently polarized backplate and a 3.5µm polyester diaphragm, metallized with a rugged nickel-chromium alloy. Like all Josephson mics, the diaphragm is critically conditioned during manufacture for minimum drift over time. Series Five mics have been in rugged field service for more than twenty years, with little or no change in response. Several versions are available for use with a variety of other equipment.
UK only. We are unable to ship this out of territory.
- Output level, mV/Pa: 10.0
- Dynamic Range, dB SPL: 35 - 135
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +2 dB
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms (recommended load 1KOhm)
- Operating Conditions: Free-field
- Transducer Type: Capacitive pressure transducer, prepolarized backplate
- Power Requirements: Phantom power
- Weight: 140 grams
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Josephson SKU SJOSC550H Model C550H GTIN NA
£4,080.00 (inc. vat) £3,400.00 (ex. vat)
£7,200.00 (inc. vat) £6,000.00 (ex. vat)
£2,100.00 (inc. vat) £1,750.00 (ex. vat)
£1,008.00 (inc. vat) £840.00 (ex. vat)