JoeCo BBR MP1 Bundle 2
The JoeCo BBR MP1 Bundle 2 includes the BBR MP1 24 channel recorder with activated playback software, the Dante and MADI options, the Break Out Panel and the Remote for use with an Apple iPad.
Based on JoeCo’s award-winning BlackBox Recorder technology, the new JoeCo BlackBox BBR MP1 Recorder is a stand-alone, live, multi-channel audio acquisition solution primarily designed with the broadcast engineer and location sound recordist in mind.
The 24-channel recorder and player offers all the standard BlackBox features as well as 24 high-quality microphone preamps, operating at up to 24bit/96kHz, which are integrated into the recorder’s tiny 1U housing. The BBR1MP features a range of connection options including individually switchable mic/line inputs and balanced outputs, video sync, timecode and word clock inputs and comes with the optional Dante and MADI interfaces installed.
Microphones can either be connected to the unit via tails from the rear D-Sub connectors, or via an optional 2U breakout panel with XLR connectors. Audio is recorded direct to external USB2 drive in Broadcast WAV format for instant ingest into post production. Alongside the BBR1MP’s multi-channel recording capabilities, provision is included for creating a simultaneous stereo mixdown. Full support for iXML data is also provided.
*Pictured Apple iPad not included
JoeCo BBR MP1 Features
- 24-channel recording and playback at up to 24bit/96kHz
- 24 high-quality integrated mic preamps (24bit/96kHz operation)
- Microphone connection via tails from D-Sub connectors, or 2U breakout panel with XLR connectors
- Runs off 12V power source for location use
- Remote set-up, control and monitoring via JoeCoRemote for iPad
- Multiple connection options: switchable mic/line inputs, balanced outputs, optional Dante or MADI interface
- Records standard broadcast WAV files to an external USB drive. Captured audio material can be imported into any digital workstation for instant re-purposing. No file transfer necessary
- Can also store iXML data in BWAV files
- Synchronisation options: timecode, word clock, video sync
- Simultaneous stereo mixdown during recording
|Model||JoeCo BBR MP1 Bundle 2|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£2,099.00 £1,749.17 (ex. vat)
£2,994.00 £2,495.00 (ex. vat)
£4,794.00 £3,995.00 (ex. vat)
£5,514.00 £4,595.00 (ex. vat)