PR / Marketing / Web Assistant
We have an opportunity for a Marketing & Web Assistant to join our team in Liverpool.
Working alongside the Web Manager, this role will help to promote and raise the profile of various departments including sales, hire and service.
You will be reporting to the Web Manager.
To begin, this role can be fulfilled on a freelance basis.
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strategically plan marketing activities
- Create Press Releases for key jobs the company has undertaken
- Build up relationships with media outlets and disseminating news
- Write Blog posts - News & Reviews
- Manage Social media output
- Add and update product details on our e-commerce site.
Skills & Experience
- Strong English grammar
- Ability to quickly write high-quality copy
- Have written for publications in the past
- Knowledge of pro audio equipment and recording techniques
- Photo editing
Previous experience required.
How to apply: Please send a CV to email@example.com