JDK Audio V12 - Compressor - 500-Series Module - API (Formerly Arsenal Audio)
The JDK Audio V12 is a 500 series compressor module featuring a single channel of API's patented award winning circuitry originally designed for the ATI Paragon mixing consoles. The JDK Audio V12 also features API's patented THRUST circuit which helps protect the high frequencies when using heavy compression.
The V12 compressor is easy to use with simple threshold, ratio and gain knobs and switches to change the knee, thrust toggle, bypass and stereo link. Individual LED meters indicate the amount of gain reduction and output so both can be monitored simultaneously unlike many other compressors where the meter alternates between the two.
JDK Audio V12 Compressor Features:
- Patented THRUST circuit
- Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Make-up Gain controls
- Individual metering of output level and gain reduction
- Above threshold LED indication
- Switchable Hard or Soft Knee compression
- Switchable In or Bypass mode
- Linkable for stereo operation with true RMS power summing
- Fully balanced XLR input and output.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer JDK Audio SKU SJDKV12 Model JDK Audio V12 - Compressor GTIN N/A