JDK Audio V10 - Mic Preamp - 500-Series Module - API (Formerly Arsenal Audio)
The JDK Audio V10 is a profesional grade mic preamp module designed to fit API's 500 series format. The JDK V10 provides a solid front end to any audio recording as the unit features both a mic and an instrument input, with switchable phantom power, phase, and pad. Metering is a multi-segmented LED with peak indication.
Meticulously detailed and solidly constructed, the V10 features hands-on analog control of the gain level. Individual toggle switches control the selection of 48v, polarity, pad and a mic/instrument switch.
JDK Audio V10 Features:
- Mic Preamplifier offers 54 dB of gain
- Concise LED metering for monitoring output level
- Front panel, high-impedance instrument input with 45 dB of gain
- Pad switch attenuates the microphone signal by 20 dB, or the instrument signal by 10 dB
- Switchable 48v Phantom Power
- Low distortion, low noise circuitry
- Fully balanced output
|Model||JDK Audio V10 - Mic Preamp|