JBL LSR4328P - Studio Monitors 8' Woofer, 1' Tweeter, and DSP Room Mode Calibration - Pair
The JBL 4328P is an active studio loudspeaker that features RMC (Room Mode Correction) that automatically analyzes and corrects the response of each speaker in the room for absolute accuracy at the mix position.
The 4328P has an 8" Low Frequency driver and a 1" High Frequency tweeter which together produce a frequency response of 43 Hz - 22 Hz +/- 3 db.
JBL LSR4328P Features:
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
- RMC™ Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes.
- Integrated bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities.
- Silk dome transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control.
- Magnetically shielded transducers minimize interference when used in close proximity to video monitors.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.
- Integral handles facilitate ease of positioning.