JBL LSR2328P - Bi-amplified studio monitor with JBL Linear Spatial Reference technology
The JBL LSR2328P Bi-Amplified Two-Way Model is based on an 8" long excursion woofer and a 1" soft dome tweeter. It includes balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors to allow connection of professional mixing consoles, computer audio interfaces, audio visual equipment, and consumer audio systems.
A detented level control allows fine adjustment of individual speaker levels to balance each speaker in the system. Low Frequency and High Frequency Trim controls let you tailor the speaker’s response to preference or room acoustics. A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a speaker stand or a console top.
Mounting points are included and the enclosure has been reinforced for safe mounting using industry-standard mounting hardware
JBL LSR2328P Features:
- XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors
- Magnetic Shielding
- Level Control
- 4 threaded mounting points conforming to Industry-standard pattern, 107.9 x 50.8 mm (4.25 x 2.00 in) center to center. M6 metric threads.
JBL LSR2328P Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 37 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL Continous: 104 dB
- Max SPKL Peak: 117 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL / 1m @ -10dBV Balanced Input
- Low Frequency Driver: 8"
- High Frequency Driver: 1"
- Low Frequency Trim: + 2 dB / -3 dB
- High Frequency Trim: + 2.5 dB / - 2.5 dB
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS, RCA
- Amplifier Power LF/HF: 95 W / 70 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz 4th-order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Enclosure: 18 mm (3/4 in) MDF
- Finish: Metallic Anthracite Pain / Dark Matte Black PVC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.6 in x 10 in x 13.2 in
- Net Weight: 12.7 Kg