JBL Control 28 Loudspeaker - Black - Each
The JBL Control 28 is a professional passive, high-output indoor and outdoor loudspeaker. Black finish.
Its rich sonic character makes the Control 28 a perfect choice for restaurants, health clubs, under balcony, outdoor theme & water parks, or other applications where foreground/background music and paging are required.
JBL Control 28 Features
- Components: 8 in Polypropylene coated woofer, 1 in Titanium coated horn loaded tweeter.
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware.
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers.
- Readily paintable.
- 90° x 90° high frequency horn.
- Overload Protection Circuitry.
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL, 1 W, 1m.
- *Patents pending worldwide
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz to 16 kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity: 175 W Continuous Program Power; 87 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL, 1W, 1m
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.5 dB
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.8 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- LF Driver: 200mm (8 in) Polypropylene cone w/ WeatherEdge
- HF Driver: 25mm (1 in) Titanium coated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Overload Protection: Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Terminations: Spring terminals, accepts banana plug
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 380 x 280 x 220 mm (15.0 x 11.0 x 8.6 in)
- Net Weight (ea): 5.5 kg (12 lb)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 11 kg (25 lb)
- Included Accessories: Invisiball Assembly 6mm x 180mm hex key
- Optional Accessories (Not Included): MTC-28V: For vertical columnar orientation of up to 3 loudspeakers MTC-28H: For horizontal splaying of two speakers. Three brackets array up to six loudspeakers in a 360° array. MTC-28/25CM: Ceiling-mount adapter MTC-28SSG:Stainless Steel Grille for harsh environments. Available in silver, black (-BK) or white (-WH) MTC-28WMG:WeatherMax™ Stainless Steel Grille protects against driving precipitation. Available in black or white (-WH) MTC-PC2: Input panel cover protects input terminals in outdoor environments.