The iZotope VocalSynth provides you with iconic vocal sounds from decades past and the wild vocal sounds never before created making this tool perfect for film/tv as well as music production. This plugin allows you to manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerised harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, thick octaves or doubles, and everything in between.
- Four vocal engines: Get robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvox), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beat-repeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct off-key notes in your vocals with real-time pitch correction with natural-sounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or get the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access classic sounds you’ve known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
- Operating system requirements:
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8 - 10.12
- Plug-in formats: AAX (64-bit), AAX AudioSuite (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), DPM AudioSuite (32-bit), VST2, VST3, and Audio Unit.
- Plug-in host compatibility: Pro Tools 10.3.1, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Pro Tools 12.4, Ableton Live 9.5, Logic Pro X, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, Studio One 3.1.1, FL Studio 12.2 and more
- System Recommendations:
- VocalSynth may require higher CPU resources when running every module at sample rates of 96 kHz or higher. At these sample rates, we recommend:
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or comparable)
- VocalSynth’s Wave-meter requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Izotope SKU SIZOVSYNTH120 Model VSYNTH-120 GTIN NA