iZotope Stutter Edit
The iZotope Stutter Edit is an tool designed for DJ's, producers, sound designers and musicians. This plugin tears up your tracks in real-time, building thrilling fills, complex effects, shimmering sweeps, and staggering stutters that will leave your listeners screaming for more. Stutter Edit has been a key component of major music tours, played live to millions of people worldwide. It’s the perfect complement to programs like Ableton Live for revitalizing remixes, mashups, or arrangements.
Rhythmic Manipulation. Cutting-edge audio slicing and manipulation for new rhythmic possibilities that are still synced perfectly to your timeline.
Colorful Effects. Inject new colours and textures into your music with the real-time audio effects built right into the Stutter Edit engine.
The Generator. The ideal tool for creating washes of noise, dramatic build-ups, and hits that add excitement to a track.
Stutter Edit Presets. Over 35 preset banks and over 800 gestures, for a huge variety of musical genres and effects.
- Operating System:
- Windows: XP (32-bit Service Pack 3), Vista (64-bit), 7, 8, 10
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8–10.12 (Intel only)
- Plug-in formats:
- Pro Tools 7.4–12 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
- Plug-in host compatibility:
- Ableton Live, Pro Tools (7.4–11), Cakewalk SONAR, Steinberg Cubase 4+/Nuendo 4+, Image Line FL Studio, Cockos REAPER, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Logic
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Izotope SKU SIZOSEDIT2 Model SEDIT-2 GTIN NA
£195.00 (inc. vat) £162.50 (ex. vat)
£275.00 (inc. vat) £229.17 (ex. vat)
£1,175.00 (inc. vat) £979.17 (ex. vat)
£77.95 (inc. vat) £64.96 (ex. vat)