iZotope Neutron Mixing Console
Neutron is a Mixing plugin that is changing the way we produce music. With use of powerful features like Track Assistant and Masking Meter this plugin helps you achieve what you want in a matter of seconds while you still have full creative control over all your mix decisions.
Neutron’s new Track Assistant is an industry first, this feature lets you create a custom preset based on your audio to get you to a faster starting point so you can focus on what’s most important.
Another industry first is Neutron's Masking Meter, this allows you to visually identify perceptual frequency collisions, which can result in guitars masking lead vocals, bass covering up drums, and other issues that can cause a "muddy" or overly crowded mix. Toggle seamlessly between any two tracks to carve out sonic space and ensure that each instrument has its own place to shine.
- Neutron plug-in with 5 built-in mix modules and limiter
- 3 Limiting Algorithms: Transparency, Low Latency, and Hard
- 3 Character Modes per algorithm: Clear, Thick, and Smooth
- Zero-Latency Mode
- True Peak Limiting
- Neutrino spectral shaping technology
- Mix Assistant
- Masking Meter
- 500+ professionally designed presets
- Up to 7.1 Surround Support
- LFE Bypass toggle for each module and Limiter
- Supported operating systems
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.9–10.12
- Supported plug-in hosts
- Ableton Live 9, Cubase 8, Cubase 9*, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X*, Nuendo 7, Pro Tools 10-12, REAPER 5, Studio One 3 (*Supported in OS X 10.11 or higher)
- Supported plug-in formats
- AAX (64-bit), Audiosuite DPM, Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), and VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Izotope SKU SIZONEUTRON2 Model NEUTRON-2 GTIN NA