IK Multimedia iRig PRO Combined Guitar/Mic/MIDI Interface
The iRig Pro is a compact and portable micro audio interface designed for use with Apple iOS devices and Mac. Featuring a single, balanced, combo XLR/TRS input and MIDI connection, dedicated preamp gain dial and +48v Phantom Power support, the iRig Pro means you can record vocals, guitars, synths and MIDI data straight into your iPad, iPhone, iPod and Mac. And with the unit being so small, it means you can record almost anywhere; the iRig Pro adapts to the situation. It even comes with a whole host of music making apps direct from IK Multimedia, meaning straight out of the box you're ready to get started.
IK multimedia have designed the iRig Pro to be virtually noise free, guaranteeing you get the best recordings without digital interference, thanks to their high definition preamp design. Seamless 24 bit A/D conversion means nothing will be lost in translation between your signal source and the end result. And if you’re partial to using your favourite condenser mics, the iRig Pro offers +48v Phantom power support through any standard 9v battery (Included).
*Does not include phone, laptop, tablet, instruments, microphone, xlr cable or instrument cable pictured.
IK Multimedia iRig PRO Features
- Balanced input for a mic, unbalanced input for line-level or Hi-Z source, via XLR/1/4" combo jack connector
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality mic and instrument preamp, low noise, high definition
- High-quality A/D conversion
- MIDI IN, compatible with iRig MIDI cables
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Sturdy, durable construction
- Powered by mobile device or USB when plugged into Mac
- 30-pin, Lightning, USB, and MIDI cables included
- Comes with complete suite of music-making software and apps:
- For Mac: AmpliTube Metal, T-RackS CS Classic mastering suite, SampleTank XT sound workstation
- For iOS: AmpliTube FREE for iOS (including Metal W amp, Metal 150 amp, Wharmonator stomp, X-Flanger stomp after registration); SampleTank FREE, a sonic workstation with 48 additional exclusive sounds (after registration); iGrand Piano FREE (includes Grand Piano 1 with Upright Piano 1 and Rock Grand 1 available after registering the app and hardware, respectively). And with the FREE iGrand Piano app, registering your iRig PRO instantly removes the 4-octave range limitation giving you access to all 88-notes of the instrument as in the full version.
IK Multimedia iRig PRO Specifications
Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th, and 4th generation), iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini 2nd generation and iPad mini. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.5 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8. See our FAQ here for further details.iRig PRO Specifications
- Instrument Input: unbalanced, Hi-Z, TS 1/4” Jack, Tip: signal / Shield: ground
- Maximum Input Level: from 30 mVpp to 6.9 Vpp
- Instrument Input Impedance: 620 kOhms
- Microphone Input: balanced, XLR. Pin 2: hot / Pin 3: cold / Pin 1: ground
- Microphone Input Level: from 6 mVpp to 1.4 Vpp
- Microphone Input Impedance: approx 2 kOhms
- Gain Control Range: 47 dB
- Phantom Power: 48V +/-10%
Noise: -97 dB RMS, -105 dB(A)
- Distortion (THD): 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Battery: 9V (Alkaline suggested), needed for +48V phantom only
- iRig PRO universal Audio-MIDI interface
- iOS lightning connection cable
- iOS 30-pin connection cable
- USB connection cable
- 2.5mm jack to MIDI cable
- 9V Battery
- Size: 32mm/1.26" x 105mm/4.14" x 32mm/1.26" (W x L x H)
- Weight: ~40g/1.41oz
- Additional Information
Manufacturer IK Multimedia SKU SIKMIRIGPRO Model IP-IRIG-PRO-IN GTIN 8025813404038