Icon Qcon Pro Control Surface
The Icon QCon Pro is a versatile and fantastic value midi control station, with 8 touch sensitive motorised faders, a cool blue backlit LCD display and all the controls, knobs and jogwheels you need to get hands on with your recording projects.
The QCon Pro has a full transport display, independant buttons and encoder knobs for each channel and a jog wheel for quick and easy search. All buttons are handily illuminated in coded colours, which not only makes the QCon pro look totally awesome, it offers quick navigation and implementation of changes.
iCon's QCon Pro is built with the mackie control system, allowing it to easily integrate with all the major DAWs including Logic Pro, Protools, Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude and Ableton Live. The Unit is compatible with both Mac OSX and Windows XP Vista and 7.
ICon have designed the QCon to integrate with other products in their line offering great expandability. The QCon Expander gives the ability to add 8 extra channels of motorised faders and controls. The UMix Satellite 1008 is an Audio interface that slots neatly into the back of the QCon Pro, adding audio in and out functionality for a complete DAW interface.
Icon Qcon Pro Control Surface Features:
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED channels level metering
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format.
- 18 assignable buttons
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX.
- Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
|Model||Icon Qcon Pro Control Surface|