Holophone H3-D 5.1 Surround Sound Microphone Inc. Peli Case
The Holophone H3-D provides 5.1 surround sound capture for pro audio, project studios, live music production, educational applications and faith-based facilities as well as professional broadcast and recording studios. Based on industry standard, patented Holophone Surround technology, the H3-D offers a dedicated 5.1 design that brings the unit within the reach of the growing market segment in need of surround capture capability. The H3-D is easy to use, making it the ideal choice for situations that have budget, engineering or space restrictions. By shattering the price to performance barrier, professional grade surround sound can now enter the production stream on all levels, further enhancing the listening experience for the end user.
The H3-D features five multi-directional, full bandwidth microphone elements and a discrete LFE microphone in one integrated capsule. The unit offers LED verification of external phantom power for ease of remote set-up, and is compatible with all standard XLR mic inputs on recording consoles, external pre-amplifiers and location recorders that provide phantom power. The H3-D is a powerful tool for engineers, content producers and artists on all levels to craft realistic and exciting surround sound tracks.
Holophone Surround Sound Microphones are designed to make Surround Sound capture and recording simple and accessible to new and emerging markets in areas where it's been traditionally too expensive or too complicated for production. With the HDTV and 5.1 channel home theater revolution in full swing, content creators are faced with the challenges of providing realistic surround sound to a growing number of viewers in many diverse markets. Holophone Products are specifically designed to take cost and complexity out of the equation for capturing surround sound, and to simply and instantly provide a sonic three-dimensional feeling of "being there" as the end result to the viewer.
Holophone H3-D Features
- World's most inexpensive Professional Surround Sound Microphone.
- Breaks the price to performance barrier for all surround capture needs.
- Takes the guesswork out of recording 5.1 Channel Surround Sound.
- Designed from the ground up to be a simple, cost effective tool for single point-source capture of
- Eliminates the need for complex, expensive and time-consuming multiple-Microphone Surround set-ups.
- Hassle-free set-up. Super easy to use. Includes 5.1 microphones in one device.
- Based on patented Holophone Surround Audio capture technology, popularized by the highly successful Holophone H2-PRO Surround Microphone
- 5.1 Channel Professional
- Surround Microphone
- Six channel (L, R, C, LFE, LS, RS) discrete microphone designed to automatically deliver 5.1 channels with no external mixing or signal manipulation needed
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency response on five channels. (L, R, C, LS, RS)
- Discrete LFE microphone:
- 20Hz -100Hz for unprecedented Low Frequency response
- Multi-directional pickup pattern
- Phantom powered with LED indicator
- Can be mounted on any microphone stand or flipped over to be suspended from ceiling, truss, etc
- Attached 15ft (5m) Monster® cable terminates in 6 Neutrik® XLR connector (L, R, C, LFE, LS, RS)
- Hand-grip and windscreen are available as options
- Phantom power LED indicator
- Compatible with all multi-channel microphone preamps, location recorders and recording consoles that provide phantom power
- Physical Dimensions: approx. 8 inch X 6 inch (20 cm X 15 cm)
- Weight: approx. 3 lbs. (1.5 kg)
- Cable length: 15ft (5m)
- Connectors: 6 X XLR male (Left, Right, Center, LFE, (low frequency) Left Surround, Right Surround)
- Directional Characteristics: Multi-Directional pick-up pattern
- Frequency Range: 5 X 20Hz - 20kHz 1 X 20Hz - 100Hz
- Sensitivity: -35 +/- 4db
- S/N ratio: More than 64db
- Impedence: less than 2.2 kW
- Phantom Power voltage req.: 24- 48v
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 130db SPL
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Holophone SKU SHOLH3D Model Holophone H3-D 5.1 Surround Sound Microphone GTIN N/A